At the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency, we pride ourselves in evaluating your business insurance needs. We take the time to find out the different challenges your industry may have for insurance concerns and tailor a package that fits your risks. We also look at other exposures your business may have according to your personnel, location and future plans.
Our top-rated companies work with local businesses as well as global providers to ensure even the worst disaster won’t affect your business adversely.
Business Insurance Experts
At the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency, we can design a specialized package to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide consulting and risk management options to protect your business.
- Apartment Building Owners
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Condo Association
- Professional Liability
***Under Apartment building owners:
The Trevin Webb Insurance Agency has helped many Oregon, Arizona, Idaho & Washington apartment building owners find the right coverage and protection for buildings. We can evaluate your needs and find a customized package for your property. With many top-rated companies, we can find coverage for any type of building.
Apartment building owner’s insurance is designed to protect the building owners and from claims or losses from the ownership of building units. Additional types of apartment building owner’s insurance may also include student housing, senior housing and apartment furnished or under renovation.
Apartment Building Insurance Coverages
At the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency, we understand protecting your Apartment complex is different from other kinds of properties. We can customize an insurance product that will make sure your apartment building can be protected. Our packages can include:
- Property insurance
- Business contents
- General liability coverage
- Equipment Breakdown
- Broiler / Machinery
- Umbrella coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Professional Liability
***Under Commercial property tab:
Commercial Property insurance covers the building that your business owns or rents. A commercial property insurance policy might also cover equipment, computers, tools and furniture. Let the agents at Trevin Webb Insurance Agency evaluate your commercial property insurance needs to find the best suite for your liabilities and risks.
We can also tailor a broad protection policy to fit your commercial property needs. Our goal is to design a package to fit your specific risks and get your business up and running if disaster strikes. We can then provide you with a customized plan that takes into consideration your needs, past loss history, prevention efforts and precautions you have taken for safety control.
Commercial Property protection
Commercial Property insurance is one of the most important types of insurance to protect your business. These are a few of the different types of coverages:
- Buildings and other structures
- Furniture & Equipment
- Improvements to Property
- Glass & Fine Arts
- Outdoor Fences and Walls
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employers Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Owned Commercial Auto
Call one of our professional agents for more about commercial property insurance at 503-667-2820.
*****Under Commercial auto:
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents at the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.
Why do you need Commercial Auto Insurance? – In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator’s occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover? – Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage to businesses. However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are “named driver only” policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defence.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another person’s property. It also provides you with a legal defence.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Providing Commercial Auto Insurance
With many different options, commercial car insurance can be confusing. We can help you with your commercial vehicle insurance needs in Oregon, Arizona, Idaho & Washington.
****Under Condo Association tab
Trevin Webb Insurance Agency understands the risks and decisions that follow finding insurance for your Condo Association. We can explain your options for your condo association or homeowner’s association insurance packages.
Our professional agents will explain the many options and features for your condo association insurance policy.
Coverage for your Condo & Townhouse Association
Policies have different options so contact one of our staff at 503-667-2820 for any questions you may have about your condo association insurance policy. We have multiple options for your condo association insurance:
- Building replacement costs
- Condo unit owner’s coverage
- Contents and property coverages
- Equipment breakdown
- Loss of fees and extra expenses
****Under Professional Liability
Professional Liability Insurance or PLI is a form of liability insurance necessary to help protect businesses in the service or consultant industry. A claim of negligence can be very damaging to a growing business and if the claim results in monetary damages can be catastrophic. This is one of the biggest gaps we see in companies that provide services who do not have this coverage.
At the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency, we have the experience and expertise to evaluate the risks associated with your service or consultative related business or profession.
Professional Liability can take on different forms or names. Some of the types of coverage included are:
- Cyber Liability
- Foreign Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Errors & Omissions
Professional Liability Insurance covers potential losses that are not typically covered with a general liability policy. Some of the businesses / professionals we help are:
- Insurance Agents
- Medical Professionals
Give us a call today and let one of our experience agents evaluate the Liability risks unique to your business or profession at 503-667-2820.
****Under General Liability and under ***Contractors Liability
Every business needs to protect themselves from accidents or injuries that may occur on their business grounds. General Liability insurance coverage can protect your business from these unexpected expenses.
There are many different plans and options when choosing a General Liability plan, and our experienced agents at the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency can assist you in finding the right plan at the right budget. If you have the right liability insurance plan in place, you can be protected if you face a lawsuit. Contractors face more risk of accidents or injuries than the average business, so doing an analysis of your business can help in finding the best General Liability plan that fits your needs.
General Liability coverage
General Liability insurance, along with your property and work comp policies, protects your business if you’re sued for personal injury or property damage. A typical policy will cover those accidents or damages that occur on-site or as a result of using goods or services sold by the company. In addition, coverages can be designed to cover additional costs like attorney fees or court costs.
Our agents can assist you in considering all aspects of your General Liability insurance package to give you the most appropriate policy available. We will help you customize a specific plan that works for business. So, contact the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency today to speak with one of our trusted agents about your General Liability insurance & answer any questions you may have and provide you with a General Liability quote.