Auto insurance

Get the car insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford. Serving all of Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Arizona

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. However, at the same time the wrong auto insurance coverage can leave you dealing with lawsuits.  If you need the right coverage see our team for your complimentary asset exposure worksheet.  This 5 minute worksheet can mean the difference between you having the right coverage during a claim and dealing with gaps that could cause you to loose everything you have worked so hard for.  We do this to make sure you don’t have too much insurance as well as too little.

At the Trevin Webb Insurance Agency we can help you find the right policy for your car by comparing your current coverage and options with what we recommend.   In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs too.

Request a free online quote or contact us to get started.

How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?

Our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In most states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage — to cover losses you cause others, or
  • No-fault coverage — to cover you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply.

We write insurance in Oregon, Washington, Arizona and Idaho and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Financing a Car?

To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:


Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.


Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every situation is unique — talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance. Request a free quote or contact us.

Let’s Talk